Whether your kids are out for a play or in school, parents are always worried about them. And this concern does not end, even when they grow from little kids to teenagers and adolescents. To add to their worries, cell phones, chat notifications, and gaming apps also become a major thing to deal with.
And with all this, we cannot deny that parenting is an easy job. But perhaps the toughest of their task is to ensure that their kids are safe when they are out. However, did you know that with a child tracking device, you can keep track of your kids? They are mostly in the form of a watch or a device that allows you to keep a tab on all the movement of your kids.
10 Tracking Devices for Children
1. Tracking Capability of the Wonbo Kids Smart Watch
The Kids Smart Watch can help you to identify the exact location of your child at any time. This smartwatch is one of the most effective professional small tracking devices available today. It is designed such that it has a Global Positioning System (GPS) inside it.
The smartwatch is capable of remote voice monitoring. Parents can manipulate the Wonbo Kids Smart Watch Q50 using a smartphone application. For example, they can send a demand to the smartwatch using the application. The device will then dial back to the parent’s smartphone. Having done so, the parent can proceed to listen to their child’s environment. Therefore, this is one of the most versatile small tracking devices for children today.
- This smartwatch has a stylish design
- It is available in various colors such as green, blue and pink
- It can locate your child anywhere in the world through GPS
- This smartwatch can facilitate remote voice monitoring
- It is fairly expensive
There are numerous choices when you find an effective child tracking device for your kids. However, we found that FamiSafe is the best child tracking software as it has many features and makes child tracking an easy task as well.
2. FamiSafe Child Tracking Device
FamiSafe is one of the most reliable parental control apps that allow child tracking, location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control, and flexible personalization setting.
Get 3-day Free Trial for FamiSafe now!
- Real-time location tracking and Geo-fencing.
- It allows you to block apps and monitor activity.
- You can go for remote control and also track the screen time.
- Lets you ban all the harmful content
- Easy to use and highly functional.
- It drains the battery faster.
3. Trax Play Live Outdoor NEW Upgraded GPS Tracker for Children
Trax Play GPS tracker is a light-weight device that allows keeping a track of your child right from your smartphone. It is compatible with both iOS and Android and allows GPS tracking of your kids in over 40 countries globally.
- Sends alert whenever the child leaves the safe zone
- Can easily be clipped to the child’s clothing
- Allows geofencing for your child
- Easy to carry due to lightweight and small size
- Also suitable for pet tracking
- Does not support two-way communication
4. SpySpot Real-Time Mini GPS Tracker
It is a real-time mini micro tracker that gives you the ability to track your kid, vehicles, and fleet. This device can last for two days without any need to charge it and also comes with a functional app.
- Provides you with a text message alert, geo-fence, and events report.
- International coverage is available.
- No contracts required.
- The intervals cannot be changed manually.
5. Spy Tec STI_GL300 Real Time GPS Tracker
With an STI GL 300 Real Time GPS tracker, you can track you kids, car, people and everything with the pin-point accuracy.
- Gives you different custom reports.
- You can view the route on Google Maps and Google Earth
- It is compact in size and comes with a waterproof case.
- Can be accessed remotely.
- The GPS location updates after every minute.
6. KidsConnect KC2 4G Kids Cell Phone Wearable GPS Tracker
KidsConnect KC2 is a tracking cellphone that takes care of parental control while giving full liberty to the child. The device comes as a wearable cellphone for kids allowing quick communication between the parents and the children.
- Does not require internet to work
- Contains no malicious apps
- Offers location history, geo-fencing, and real-time location tracking
- Parental control by allowing calls to specific numbers only as allowed by the parents
- Affordable packages
No app for smartphone control.
7. My Buddy Tag
Whether you kid is near the beach, store or playground, it is another best tracking device for children that comes with a 40 feet indoor and 80-120 outdoor range. You can set the perimeters and get a notification as your kid leaves the area.
- You can set safety zones for your kid
- This tag has an amazing battery life.
- Gives you alerts even under water.
- No monthly fee
- It cannot be recharged.
- No communication is possible through this device.
8. Zytree Mini A8 Tracking Device
It is a small tracking device for children that can be used by the parents to track the location of your kids. Moreover, it authorizes the four mobile numbers at the same time.
- Has LBS positioning feature.
- VOX back call.
- Comes with the SOS emergency feature.
- It is equipped with a call back feature that turns it into a radio device.
- Can be synced with the limited mobile numbers.
9. PocketFinder+ Wearable Tracker
With a basic and simple design like a keychain, PocketFinder+ is a convenient child tracking solution for parents. It is a small, light-weight device having a single SOS button. Since it comes as a keychain, it can be hooked or attached to the child’s bag or belt.
- Dedicated smartphone app with all basic functionalities
- SOS button allows generating SOS alert to the parent’s contact number or email addresses
- Works best when the tracker is moving and stops as soon as the wearer is at rest
- Location tracking with a 60-day location history
- Adequate privacy and security
- The smartphone app looks primitive
10. Tick Talk
Tick Talk is a children’s smart device that serves as one of the excellent tracking devices for children. With this device, you can make and accept calls from the cell, landline and apps.
- It works as a phone, a watch and a tracker.
- Lets you make calls
- Allows you to set up 13 contacts
- You can choose from various colors.
- It can be worn as a necklace, bracelet, or can be simply stuffed into the pocket.
- It is still under testing.